On the 3rd of October Training laboratory of the Media Support Center has begun its work. Equipped by 8 working areas complete with video projector, tablet and modern computers with specialized licensed software, Training laboratory became perfect practical training venue for designers and layout designers, as well as for all interested in acquiring technical skills and theoretical knowledge necessary in these spheres. Training laboratory instructors are highly-skilled professionals who possessed deep theoretical knowledge and rich practical experience in print media market of Kyrgyz Republic.
Training laboratory operation is licensed by the Ministry of Education, Science and Youth Policy of the Kyrgyz Republic.
Media Support Center issues certificates to all participants who successfully complete Training laboratory courses.
The following activities have been carried out in the framework of Training laboratory:
- A series of seminars in Kyrgyz language on prepress for designers and layout designers of Kyrgyz language press
- An integrated training program for printed news professionals, including technical courses and marketing consultations
- Educational project “School of Journalism”
- Individual consultation for executive editor
- Photoshop courses for World Bank employees
- Newspaper design development
Also, on a regular basis Training laboratory of the Media Support Center provides field trips for newspaper editorial office. Since day one Training laboratory has trained more than 200 people and 30 editorial offices of printed periodical publications.
Detailed information on training courses at Наши курсы.